Precautions for our May 11th Re-opening
OUR OFFICE IS RE-OPENING ON MONDAY, MAY 11TH.
ALL SERVICES WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
We hope that you and your family are healthy and doing well. We will continue to focus on providing eye health and vision care in the SAFEST MANNER POSSIBLE by following recommendations and guidance from the CDC, the Pennsylvania Department of Health and the American Optometric Association.
Dr. Hanlen and Dr. Tinkelman are both available. To further ensure a safe and healthy environment within our office we will be making the following changes:
- ALL SERVICES WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. This includes repairs, adjustments, picking up products, etc.
- Our front door will be locked so when you arrive, please call (814) 466-2020 and we will advise you when we are ready. If you do not have a cell phone, please knock on the door and someone will admit you.
- MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES IN THE OFFICE.
- When scheduling and confirming your appointment, we will be asking several screening questions about your current health, getting as much information regarding your insurance as well as updating other information.
- When entering the office we ask that you use hand sanitizer (provided), your temperature will be taken quickly and easily with a non-contact infrared thermometer, prior to being moved directly to an exam room.
- No guests will be allowed in the office.
- We have altered our schedule to minimize the number of people in the office at one time and to allow for the appropriate social distancing.
We will be calling those patients on our “call list” to schedule appointments. Due to the backlog since March, please be patient and notify our staff if there is a need for an emergency visit.
We appreciate your trust and loyalty. The health and safety of the doctors, staff and especially YOU, our patients is our upmost concern.