COVID Precautions in our Office
ALL SERVICES WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
We hope that you and your family are healthy and doing well. We will continue to focus on providing eye health and vision care in the SAFEST MANNER POSSIBLE by following recommendations and guidance from the CDC, the Pennsylvania Department of Health and the American Optometric Association.
Dr. Hanlen and Dr. Territo are both available. All of our doctors AND staff have been fully vaccinated. We also use an electrostatic spraying system to assure that all instruments and furniture is sanitized between patients. In addition, every frame that is touch is sanitized by UV light to sanitize them.
- ALL SERVICES WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. This includes adjustments, picking up products, etc.
- Our front door will be locked so when you arrive, please call (814)-466-2020 and we will advise you when we are ready. If you do not have a cell phone, please knock on the door and someone will admit you.
- MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES IN THE OFFICE
- When scheduling and confirming your appointment, we will be asking several screening questions about your current health, getting as much information regarding your insurance as well as updating other information.
- When entering the office your temperature will be taken quickly and easily with a non-contact infrared thermometer, then we will have you use hand sanitizer (provided) prior to being moved directly into an examination room.
- Limited guests will be allowed in the office.
- We have altered our schedule to minimize the number of people in the office at one time and to allow for the appropriate social distancing.
We appreciate your trust and loyalty. The health and safety of the doctors, staff and especially YOU, our patients is our upmost concern.